So, Are you looking for good LeadPages alternatives? In today’s world of highly sophisticated online marketing having a good website with an attractive homepage is not enough. If you are still relying on your homepage, it’s time to step up your game, generate more leads and earn more.
So how do you do that? It’s simple. Design an attractive landing page, advertise your products, entice your viewers with your offers and earn happy customers.
Leadpages is one of the best online marketing tools to make highly converting landing pages for your website. But if you are looking for an alternative, this article will help you compare some of the best products in the market.
Leadpages: What is it?
Leadpages is a best-in-class landing page builder that assists you in creating landing pages (a.k.a. sites that collect information about your viewers) that are both simple to create and quite effective. It is a tool that almost makes designing landing pages as simple as a DIY project.
Leadpages excels at what it does, with predesigned templates and an easy drag-and-drop template, customization possibilities, and a plethora of third-party integrations: Convert clicks into sales.
Features of Leadpages
Leadpages has a lot to offer its users. Here, I am listing down some of the best features that make the tool so popular among marketers.
- 200+ free and paid templates for you to choose from that are also available for customizations.
- A very easy-to-use Drag-and-Drop editor
- HTML Customization enabled for advanced users
- Advanced widgets like Countdown timers and multi-form pages along with video, text, images, etc.
- A/B split testing for people with Pro and Advanced plans.
- Simple analysis dashboard.
- Email opt-in forms and lead magnets for easy collection and rewarding of leads.
- WordPress integrations and plug-ins
- Campaign ROIs and Leadmeter for conversion tips.
- Unlimited Leadboxes or exit intent pop-ups.
- Zapier integration allows over 2000+ to communicate.
- A strong knowledge base, resource center, and fabulous customer support.
Leadpages Pricing Plans
Leadpages has three plans for their users apart from the 14-day free trial that they can sign up for after providing their credit card details.
- The Standard Plan at 49$/ month if purchased on a monthly basis or 37$/ month if paid yearly.
- The Pro plan is at 99$/ month if purchased on a monthly basis or 74$ if paid yearly.
- The Advanced Plan at 321$/ month every year.
Where Leadpages Lacks Compare to Alternative?
Although Leadpages has whatever you need to make landing pages there are still some drawbacks in it that don’t make it a stand-alone tool for doing so and hence the idea of getting to know more about Leadpages alternatives arises.
- The drag-and-drop tool only allows a limited range of customization on the pre-prepared templates.
- A/B split testing is not available for users with base plans.
- Creating sales funnels would be an exhaustive job with Leadpages as each step in the funnel would have to be made separately.
- All templates are not free and need to be paid for.
- Limited integrations with essential third-party systems, especially payment options.
12 Best Leadpages Alternatives
In this article, I will be focusing on:
- Thrive Suite
Now that we know what Leadpages has to offer, we can take a closer look at what the various Leadpages Alternatives have to offer and how they compare to Leadpages.
Let’s compare Leadpages to other solutions on the market and examine all features and pricing.
Unbounce is essentially a landing page builder with Smart Builder options that allows you to make landing pages that are 30% more converting (as promoted by them). Like Leadpages you make pop-ups and sticky bars to promote your marketing campaigns. Let us take a look at its top features.
Unbounce Best Features:
- Drag-and-drop editing tool for customization of templates or building templates from the scratch
- A/B split testing
- Integrations supported through Zapier of other webhooks
- WordPress plugin for easy WordPress publishing
- Mobile responsive landing pages
- Has tech support
- Email marketing and CRM marketing-supported even with third-party integrations.
- 14 days free trial period
- High-priced when compared to other competitors
- Drag and drop editors are difficult to learn to use especially for beginners.
- It’s not an all-in-one tool thus you cannot create a sales funnel with ease with Unbounce.
- Smart Traffic and higher conversions only in their high-tier plans.
Unbounce provides three pricing plans for people opting for their Smart Builder+ that also provide discounts to annual payers of 10%.
Use the Unbounce Coupon Code to get 10% Off on your order now.
|81$/ month billed annually.||122$/month billed annually||203$/month billed annually|
Clickfunnels by far is a heavy tool for marketers who want all the aspects of online marketing in one place. Clickfunnels gives you optimized templates not only to create landing pages but entire sales funnels including Thank you pages and Shopping carts. With such a powerful tool at your disposal, it’s hard to argue if you need anything else.
Clickfunnels Best Features:
- Large template gallery for not only landing pages but also sales funnels
- 6 predesigned purchase funnel templates
- Easy customization with a drag-and-drop interface
- A Large number of payment integrations
- Email Autoresponder
- WYSIWYG editor
- A/ B split testing
- Highly rewarding Affiliate Program: Backpack
- Huge gallery of tutorial videos and 24*7 customer support.
- High price
- As it is mainly a sales funnel builder, the other aspects like building landing pages could have been better.
- Page loading is slow.
ClickFunnels offers three pricing plans with discounts given on yearly subscriptions to each
|Standard||Premium||Two Comma Club X|
|97$/ month||297$/ month||2497$/month|
Seedprod is one of the best landing page builders, along the same lines as Leadpages with a similar drag-and-drop editor and one of the largest galleries of templates provided by any tool in the market. Their main feature is you can make landing pages in your WordPress dashboard which makes it so much easier to do so.
Seedprod Best Features
- WordPress plugin
- Landing page templates with different styles and purposes like 404 pages, coming soon pages, and so on.
- Drag-and-drop editor
- Addition of E-commerce options
- Advanced widgets like countdown timers and Raffle press giveaways for contests
- Dynamic text replacement
- Theme Builder
- Surprisingly cheap.
- No A/B split testing on its own however does allow integration with Google Analytics
- It is a WordPress landing page builder for other domains the same functions are difficult to master.
Seedprod is free to use for an unlimited time frame but has limited access to all its features. It has four pricing plans as such:
|79$ per year||99$ per year||399$ per year||599$ per year|
GetResponse started as an email marketing platform but that is not what it is all about. It also lets you create landing pages and sales funnels from predesigned templates and customization using the drag-and-drop editor. It is one of the best tools for the all-around marketing of products online.
GetResponse Best Features
- Drag-and-drop builder.
- Automated email and SMS marketing
- Image integration with Shutterstock and Giphy
- 150+ catchy templates
- Autofunnel tool to make campaign ready sales funnel
- Cheap plans with discounts
- A/B split testing
- Live chat to connect with your customers and analyses.
Lucrative Affiliate programs: Recurring Program with 33$ commission per sale; Bounty program with 100$ commission per sale.
- No phone support is provided
- Limited leads with all plans
- There is a learning curve with its drag-and-drop builder
GetResponse has very cheap subscription plans with an 18% discount with a yearly subscription and a 30% discount with two yearly subscriptions.
|Free Plan||Basic Plan||Plus Plan||Professional Plan|
|0$ with limited features.||12$/ month (12 month)10$/month (24 month)||40$/month (12 month)34$/month (24 months)||81$/month (12 month)64$/month (24 month)|
Instapage is another robust landing page builder with its easy-to-use Instapage drag-and-drop builder and impressive ad campaigns that will help you capture leads and convert them into customers. You can customize their templates and add hashtags to your landing pages which is a unique feature of Instapage.
Instapage Best Features
- A/B split testing along with multivariate tests
- Instablocks- preserved portions to be used recurrently.
- Customer movement heatmap
- Mention with @ on landing pages
- Live commenting
- AdMap to visualize the responses on your ad campaign
- 500+ templates to make picture-perfect landing pages
- Limited third-party integration, some of which needs to be paid for separately
- Pricey plans
- No online sales and payments
Instapage has a little higher priced plan but still offers discounts for people option for yearly payment instead of monthly payment systems.
|Building Plan||Converting Plan|
|149$/month paid yearly||As per your requirements and use|
Sysrem.io is another one-stop solution for all your marketing essentials like landing pages, sales funnel, website building, webinars, and so on. With System.io you can forget about managing different apps to make these marketing tricks.
System.io Best Features
- Simple user interface
- Drag-and-drop tool for easy customization
- Creating online courses
- Affiliate marketing
- WordPress integration
- Affordable prices similar to Leadpages
- 1 on 1 in-depth video conference calls as part of customer support
- Limited template library
- Limited integration of CRMs, email partners, and so on.
System.io provides its users with four pricing plans each plan offering more features than the previous; a 30% discount is available on all their yearly subscriptions making it an attractive offer.
|Free Plan||Start-up Plan||Webinar Plan||Enterprise Plan|
|0$ for unlimited emails, storage, and blogs but other features are limited.||27$/ month||47$/month||97$/ month|
OptimizePress is another Leadpages alternative available in the market. It is essentially a landing page and website builder with similar features and integrations. However, it is built specifically for WordPress. Let’s take a look at what it has to offer us.
OptimizePress Best Features
- All-in-one tools for optimizing your WordPress account for high conversions and traffic
- Online sales and payments with Stripe
- 250+ templates
- Mobile responsive
- A/B split testing
- Pop-ups and Opt-in forms
- Access to Unsplash library of images
- 2000+ icons for widgets
- SoundCloud integrations
- Inline editing
- Fewer integrations in comparison to Leadpages
- Fewer customization tools despite having a live editor.
- No dashboard analytics in the base plan
- Cannot create sales funnels with the base plan
OptimizePress has three subscription plans geared up for its customers. They are neat and pocket-friendly and available only on a yearly basis.
|Essential Plan||Suite Plan||Agency Standard Plan|
If you know anything about Leadpages then you must know that email automation is a drawback of the tool. With SendinBlue you can rest assured that you are generating the maximum leads there is from emails and SMSs. SendinBlue is an email marketing tool however you can use it to create landing pages and sign-up forms.
SendinBlue Best Features
- Marketing automation tools for emails and SMSs
- Live chat options
- Decent landing pages templates
- Drag-and-drop landing page builder
- Cheap plans
- Segmentation of traffic
- A/B split testing
- Landing page builder is not up to the mark
- Drag-and-Drop builder is difficult to use
- Lacks major CRM integrations
- Online sales and payments not supported
- Cannot create sales funnels
- Most features are missing from their Free as well as Lite plan
- Premium plans have only 5 landing pages and extra is charged for making more.
Although SendinBlue does not come at par with Leadpages in the features they offer, it is a powerful email marketing tool and comes with four subscription plans for its users.
|Free Plan||Lite Plan||Premium Plan||Enterprise Plan|
|0$||25$/month for 10,000 emails.||65$/month for 20,000 emails.||As per your requirements.|
9. Thrive Suite
For starters, this is another alternative specially focused on WordPress conversion, unlike Leadpages which has more of a general theme. Thrive Suit is a landing page builder with a large gallery of Thrive Themes to make tested converting landing pages for your WordPress websites.
Thrive Suite Best Features
- Thrive Themes and Plugins with 250+ landing page templates.
- Drag-and-drop editor
- A/B split testing
- Pop-ups and sticky ribbons for extra lead generation.
- SmartLink and SmartExit embedded with Opt-in forms
- Integrations with ERMs
- Scarcity campaigns and quizzes
- 30 days money-back guarantee
Thrive Suite Drawbacks
- Sales funnel creation can be a tough job
- Customization tools limited
- Analytics could be better
Thrive Suite Pricing
Thrive Suit gives its users two options to choose from when it comes to pricing. Let’s take a look at them.
|Thrive Suite Quarterly||Thrive Suite yearly|
|90$ per 3 months||228$/year|
HubSpot is a free alternative to Leadpages and does similar work like it. It has paid versions however in its free version it allows you to build landing pages for effectively capturing leads and making the most that you can from your online business.
HubSpot Best Features
- A darg and drop building interface
- HubSpot CRM for better automation
- Behavioral triggers
- A/B split testing
- Email marketing and blogging
- No sales funnel creation
- Expensive plans
- Contact limited and needs to be paid extra for even if you are an active plan member.
Normally all basic features are free in HubSpot but for advanced options like CRMs, Split testing, and tons of other features HubSpot has three plans each charging more for additional contacts.
|Starter Plan||Professional Plan||Enterprise Plan|
|50$/month and additional 50$ for 1000 contacts||890$/month with 250$ additional for 5000 contacts||3200$ / month with additional 100$ for 10,000 contacts.|
Landing is a comparatively new product in the market with all the same features like Leadpages and also compare prices. It is essentially a landing page builder that can also help you create other marketing geniuses like opt-in forms, sales funnels, websites, and so on. Here is a brief list of features it has to offer.
Landingi Best Features
- Drag and drop landing page and form builder
- 400+ template gallery
- Mobile responsive UI
- Test Domain to check out how your landing pages work
- Online payments
- Zapier integration
- Integration of important analytics, CRMs, and ERMs.
- PageInsider for real-time conversion tips.
- Expensive plan with additional charges for unique visitors exceeding the limit in core plans
- PageInsider is not available in lower-tier plans.
Landingi has comparable prices to Leadpages and also comes with discounts for annual billers which is about two months of free service with an annual subscription.
|Core Plan||Create Plan||Automate Plan||Agency Plan|
|29$/month on yearly basis with a visitor cap of 1000 only.||65$/month every year||89$/ month every year||109$/month every year.|
GrooveFunnels is a set of many tools that together help you devise and design entire sales funnels to attract and convert your visitors into customers. It includes GroovePages which is the landing page builder and in this case the product in consideration to have an alternative to Leadpages. It also has GrooveSell, GrooveMail, and so on.
GrooveFunnels Best Features
- Powerful email marketing using GrooveMail.
- Video marketing using GrooveVideo
- Free Account with no credit card required
- Analysis automation with GrooveAutomation
- 190+ prebuilt website templates
- Drag-and-drop visual editor
- Responsive UI
- Site branding from Groove
- High priced plans
- Although most features are free to use there are limitations in the free plan
- Customizations are weak.
The problem with payment options with GrooveFunnels is the only two options it provides. With a free plan with limited options and an expensive lifetime plan with unlimited options, there is no middle ground.
|Free Plan||Platinum Lifetime Plan|
|0$||1997$ lifetime payment with added paid features available according to need.|
Leadpages Alternatives: A Quick Comparison Table
Now that we have discussed the different Leadpages alternatives let’s cut the chase and have a quick comparison of the features that they have to offer.
|Drag and drop editor||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Landing page templates||200+||200+||100+||150+||500+||200+||75+||250+||150+||110+||190+||400+||150+|
|Online sales and payments||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||no||yes||yes||no||yes|
|Sales funnel templates||no||yes||no||yes||no||yes||yes||no||no||no||no||yes||yes|
|A/B split testing inbuilt||yes||yes||yes||no||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Price||Check out at Leadpages.||Check out at Unbounce.||Check out at Clickfunnels.||Check out at Seedprod.||Check out at GetResponse.||Check out at InstaPage.||Check out at System.io||Check out at OptimizePress.||Check out at SeninBlue.||Check out at Thrive Suite.||Check out at HubSpot.||Check out at Landingi.||Check out at GrooveFunnels.|
Leadpages is one of the leading landing page builders in the market with its large gallery of templates and a huge number of integrations it is hard to find a tool that comes at par but if you are looking for an all-in-one tool you have many options.
There are many Leadpages alternatives some of which I have discussed above. Almost all of them have free trial periods for you to try them out before subscribing to any plans. If not, you also have free alternatives.
The best Leadpages alternative in my opinion is what works best for you and your business and no one can tell otherwise. Try out these marketing tools to make the most of your online business.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a free alternative to Leadpages?
HubSpot’s landing page builder is also a great option for developing teams looking to connect their marketing efforts around the customer experience. You can get started for free with HubSpot CRM and track your customers’ interactions with your brand.
What is the best free landing page?
You can make free landing pages with Hubspot, ConverKit, Google Sites, LandBot, GrooveFunnels, and many such landing page builders available in the market.
What is the difference between Leadpages and Clickfunnels?
Leadpages is a landing page building tool specialized in building landing pages, opt-in forms, alert bars, and the likes while Clickfunnels is a sales funnel builder that helps you build all the stages of a highly converting sales funnel from the ad to the shopping cart.
How good Is Leadpages?
Leadpages is an affordable tool for people looking to create highly converting landing pages with a large degree of customization and a large template gallery to choose from. It also gives you the options of integrations and payments and makes them one of the best landing page builders.
Can you build a website with Leadpages?
With Leadpages, you can create a stunning, high-converting website. Try it out for free with a Leadpages trial. As part of your subscription, you’ll get free web hosting. You don’t have to add any further stages to the procedure because your site is automatically available on the internet.
Is it easy to use Leadpages?
Leadpages makes the process simple. It’s also versatile because you may custom design each of your popups using the same drag-and-drop editor.
What is the difference between Leadpages and ConvertKit?
Leadpages is a landing page builder with a few lead generation features thrown in for good measure. ConvertKit is a comprehensive email marketing and automation platform. ConvertKit and Leadpages can both be integrated, so you can acquire ConvertKit and use Leadpages to create the needed landing page functionality.
Why is ClickFunnels better than Leadpages?
You can build a whole sales funnel using Clickfunnels. Leadpages does not have a large selection of pre-built sales funnels. Leadpages does not have a built-in email responder to assist leads through the sales funnel. Having the ability to create an affiliate program that allows people to advertise your items.
Do I need Leadpages?
If you have a budget for a professional landing page tool, you should choose Leadpages. It will also assist you in rapidly expanding your email list and converting more leads into consumers. Leadpages will save you time when it comes to coding and creating HTML landing pages.
Is Leadpages good for SEO?
Drag and Drop Leadpages Website Builder makes it simple to get online. It also aids in the creation of SEO-optimized pages, allowing you to rank for those crucial keywords.
Does Kajabi integrate with Leadpages?
Yes, Zapier allows you to send data between Leadpages and Kajabi without writing any code. When a visitor submits a form on a page, this event is triggered. Do it automatically!
How much do Leadpages cost per month?
The Standard Annual Plan starts at $37 per month with a free trial, while the Pro Annual Plan starts at $74 per month with a free trial. For more information on the Advanced Annual Plan, you can contact Leadpages.
Do I need Leadpages and Kajabi?
In short, if you think you’ll get a lot of leads, you should use Leadpages because the platform doesn’t limit the number of leads. But if you want to sell an online course that people pay to take, you might want to use Kajabi.
Can I use Leadpages with Wix?
You can build landing pages, pop-ups, and alert bars in Leadpages and publish them on the same domain as your Wix site. With just a few clicks, you can add any landing page or pop-up to WordPress after installing the simple Leadpages plugin.