Okay, so it’s been a long and tiring day at work, and suddenly the Mcdonald’s burger ad appears on your screen, and you’re hungry and think you could use some food, so you walk up to the nearest Mcdonald’s and order the burger, and the waiter asks if you want coke and fries with the burger, and you say yes because you’re tired as well and could use some refreshment.
Did you notice what happened just now? Mcdonald’s just made a $2 profit by displaying a $1 advertisement in front of your screen. You intended to buy burgers but instead ended up with coke and fries too. So, this is how you run the human psychology business.
Business is not about how attractive your product is but it depends on the fact that it contains human psychological triggers. If yes, your company is bound to rise.
Before I tell you about the differences between Clickfunnels vs Leadpages, let me explain how this psychology works in business and the concept of a sales funnel.
We’ve also done a complete comparison of Leadpages vs Instapage; read the whole article to find out the results.
What is a Sales Funnel?
Sales funnel in short is a psychological process, a journey of a normal user to a happy customer. As the name suggests just imagine a funnel where it starts at the top of the funnel, with people learning about your product, and concludes with them purchasing it.
It is a series of actions designed to guide a user from first hearing about your product to purchasing it. A sales funnel might have a lot of different processes in it, and you can utilize them for different things. For example, one funnel might be excellent for getting those with little money to spend interested in your offering, while another would be best for attracting high-value potential consumers.
It’s essential to reflect on the steps you want to include in your funnel and in what sequence they should appear. The more you improve your funnel, the more appealing your offer will be to potential clients.
Many people often get confused between a landing page and a sales funnel though they possess similarities they are slightly different.
But you must be wondering just from where did landing page landed, we were talking about the sales funnel. To understand the difference between click funnel vs lead pages, you should be clear about landing pages and sales funnel.
What is a landing page?
Landing is just the single web page that you specially designed for the traffic where they will come and reach. Suppose you saw a product ad on Facebook and you click on the link you will be redirected to the landing page.
Landing pages are designed in a specific way from where you get to know the details about a customer. These details are used to further send notifications more about products to the customer through mail or messages.
The sales funnel, on the other hand, is made up of several web pages that guide a consumer through the entire process from initial curiosity to successful product acquisition.
Now that you know it will work, you begin looking for developers and designers and begin spending money on them without making a single cent in the business, and after months of failure, you are likely to give up and the idea gets buried beneath the ocean. Well, let me tell you that there are ways to create your own sales funnel, with professionally designed templates and customization at your will, without understanding a single line of code or having to hire developers or web designers.
You’re probably asking how, and that’s where lead pages and click funnel come in.
So, let’s take a look at the differences between Clickfunnels and Leadpages and see how they might help you achieve your goals.
What is a click funnel?
Click Funnels is your one-stop-shop for all your online marketing needs. This is accomplished by allowing users to create landing pages, sales funnels, high-converting offers, and webinars all in one location. It makes it easier to sell your products and services to a bigger audience by converting the traffic you already have into leads and purchases.
Clickfunnels is a simple to use sales funnel builder that helps you develop sales funnels for your company. It also includes landing pages for each step of your sales funnel, allowing your visitors to effortlessly move through the process.
Russell Brunson, an online marketer, invented Click Funnels in 2014. Russell Brunson has over 15 years of experience in the online business world. When he started thinking about how to make it easier for small businesses to flourish online, he built Click Funnels.
U can sell anything that you can imagine with click funnels.
What Is Leadpages?
Leadpages is a simple-to-use yet powerful landing page application that allows you to quickly construct high-converting landing pages and sales funnels. Leadpages assist you in attracting more clients, expanding your business, and increasing revenue. It’s the best landing page builder on the market, and anyone can use it, from tiny businesses to multinational enterprises all around the world.
Clickfunnels vs Leadpages: Pros and Cons
Well, the click funnels vs lead pages review have come to an end so I’d like to go over the benefits and drawbacks of each platform so you can make an informed decision before you opt for one.
- As previously stated, Click Funnel is an all-in-one platform that can help you with everything from creating professional sales funnels to developing landing sites.
- The customer service with inbuilt chat service is available for either of the plans.
- Clickfunnels hosts weekly Q&A webinars, which is a wonderful benefit.
- The built-in email autoresponders are a great feature of this platform.
- The plot has become highly hard for newcomers as a result of trying to maintain the balance between the landing page and the sales funnel click funnels.
- It is expensive for beginners.
- It is a very beginner-friendly platform that focuses more on landing page design and customization.
- The standard plan is very reasonable.
- 200+ free templates which are professionally designed and have been proven to convert leads into customers.
- Additionals features like lead boxes, lead links, and lead digits are added.
- Powerful landing builder page capture.
- A/B testing is not available on the standard plan, whether you pay on a monthly or annual basis.
- For standard plans, according to me, the customer service is limited which can be a big issue for beginners.
- Though this platform claims to be a sales funnel builder the tools available are limited.
Clickfunnels vs Leadpages: Features Compared
Let’s do a side-by-side comparison of Clickfunnels and Leadpages and learn more about their cutting-edge features.
Ease of use
Clickfunnels is one of the best online applications for marketers with no prior expertise or knowledge of marketing. It’s just one solution that walks you through the process of creating your own sales funnel, landing pages, and more.
If you’re looking to convert your website, visitors, into regular clients, this platform has you covered. You receive a ton of functionality, templates, themes, and designs, as well as over 50+ elements.
This solution reduces the requirement for marketers to have the technical knowledge to expand their business.
Simply concentrate on your concept, and Click Funnel will take care of the rest.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re a complete beginner who wants to take the first step by establishing a landing page. When it comes to getting your leads’ attention, Leadpage’s landing page builder is the best. The templates have all been professionally created and tested for lead conversion with good results.
You may even construct your full sales funnel on this platform, which contains all of the tools you’ll need to make it flawless but the tools are limited when it comes to funnel building.
Leadpages is more user-friendly than Clickfunnels, which might be difficult for beginners.
Winner – Leadpages
Templates and Customizability
Thousands of sales pages have been built and tested, and a variety of the highest-converting templates have been introduced to the Page Editor.
You can change many features of your template to make it feel like it was created by you. You may create your look using the free, user-friendly design tool, which allows you to choose from a variety of colors and font styles. The text and picture boxes can be customized in terms of color, size, and shape. You can also add music, modify the backdrop color, and add images or graphics.
The templates, like the program, are updated regularly.
Sections, Rows, Columns, and Elements are the four essential building components of all web pages. Clickfunnels makes it so simple to mimic the layout and structure of any page or site on the internet with its drag-and-drop editor. With Clickfunnels and four basic page-building pieces, you can construct a page in minutes.
Leadpages templates are excellent for starting a business. With Leadpages numerous templates, you may construct your landing page.
You’ll be able to pick from a variety of professional layouts, ready-to-use templates, and customizable templates that you can personalize. You can also utilize a selection of themes to create your landing page.
You can also use Leadpage’s customized template builder to construct your landing page. You simply need to drag and drop all of your information into it.
The template collections of leadpages are of the next level and are tested and organized according to high conversion rates. They are customized professionally and the success rates are great. With a gallery of 200+ templates and among the best landing pages you can choose the best one to use for your product.
All content is mobile-friendly and looks great on platforms of all sizes, including desktops, tablets, and smartphones. Device-specific display options allow users to build certain parts and show (or hide) them on specified devices.
Winner – Clickfunnels
The tools that will assist you in converting leads into customers are referred to as conversion tools. With Clickfunnels, you can collect contact information in a variety of methods, making it simple for all of your customers to sign up for your email list. Clickfunnels can gate membership-only content, which is a fantastic feature.
You may use A/B split testing to test the effectiveness of your website. They’ve also built a “Stats” tab dedicated to giving mission-critical analytics which is a very crucial feature.
There are numerous other tools available, such as image resizers, image compressors, invoice generators, slogan generators, and many others, to assist the user in growing their business.
The conversion toolbox gives you more options for converting your hard-earned internet traffic. Leadmeter predicts how well your page will perform and advises you on how to improve it before the page goes live.
With a non-intrusive, mobile-friendly alert bar, you can capture your audience’s attention and increase conversions. With the Leadpages pop-up builder, you can capture your audience at the peak of their interest. A/B unlimited split testing method helps people distinguish the effectiveness of the pages.
Winner – Clickfunnels
- Groovefunnels Review 2021: Is GrooveFunnels Better Than ClickFunnels?
- ThriveCart VS ClickFunnels – The Ultimate Comparison
You’ll need to learn how to set up your basic Clickfunnels integrations to add your custom domain, custom email address, SMTP, and payment gateway after you’ve set up your Clickfunnels account.
The following are the important integrations available :
- Twilio is a service that allows you to personalize and schedule SMS messages.
- Embed A Calendar In Your Funnel – Allow leads to schedule themselves on your calendar by embedding a calendar into your funnel. For integration, a variety of calendar software can be used.
- YouZign – You may use YouZign to host bespoke photos and then publish those same images on Clickfunnels.
- VWO Engage – Set up push alerts for your funnels with this tool.
- If you want to combine SalesForce with your Clickfunnels account, use this.
- Warrior Plus – Use your Clickfunnels site to sell Warrior Plus items.
- When someone places an order in your funnel, use Disc Delivered to enable automatic order fulfillment.
- Stripe Payment – Integrate Stripe as a payment processor and deliver Stripe receipts to funnel consumers.
- Kajabi – Use Kajabi to integrate your Clickfunnels items with Kajabi membership areas.
- Use PayPal to add a PayPal button to your Clickfunnels page and accept PayPal payments.
- WordPress – This plugin allows you to connect your Clickfunnels account to your WordPress site.
- Use Shopify to link your Shopify account to your Clickfunnels account.
- Slybroadcast – Use Clickfunnels to send voicemails from Slybroadcast to your subscribers.
- Use Shipstation to set up order fulfillment once someone purchases Clickfunnels.
- Use Zapier to connect your Clickfunnels account to other popular services.
- ZenDirect – Send client information from Clickfunnels to ZenDirect for ZenDirect to ship things.
The built-in affiliate program, which lets you motivate others to advertise your product or service, as well as their template marketplace, where you can access community designs, are both bonuses to Clickfunnels.
There are many different types of integrations accessible on Leadpages. Google, Bing, Instagram, and Facebook Ads are examples of digital advertising. Email marketing tools such as Mad Mimi and MailChimp are also available. Intercom-style live chat. Zapier, for example, is a marketing automation tool.
The list is extensive enough to meet marketing requirements not met by Leadpages. You’ll improve your marketing game by combining sophisticated widgets and integrations with easy-to-configure integrations throughout your whole marketing stack.
The important integrations available in leadpages are :
- Google Analytics – Use Google Analytics to integrate your Leadpages data.
- InfusionSoft — Use this to link your LeadPages account to InfusionSoft’s CRM.
- Use Zapier to connect your Leadpages account to other popular services.
- Connect your Leadpages account to your Shopify store using Shopify.
- WordPress — This plugin allows you to link your Leadpages account to your WordPress website.
- Connect your Leadpages account to your Active Campaign email account with Active Campaign.
- Connect your Leadpages account to your MailChimp email account via MailChimp.
- Use LiveChat to integrate with your Leadpages landing pages.
- Connect your Leadpages account to the HubSpot CRM with HubSpot.
- PayPal – Use PayPal to accept payments on your Leadpages landing pages.
- Stripe – Use Stripe to accept payments on your Leadpages landing pages
- Calendly – Use Calendly to add calendar scheduling options to your Leadpages.
Winner – Clickfunnels
Customer service at Clickfunnels is among the best I’ve seen among the companies I’ve looked into. The personnel is kind and informed, and response times are satisfactory. If you ever find yourself in a difficult circumstance, don’t hesitate to call Clickfunnels’ customer service team, since they are really helpful. They are there to assist you with any questions you may have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
There are support documents available that provide basic yet useful information. You also get access to the Facebook community, which may help you with any questions you may have.
There’s also a marketplace where you may buy templates.
You will be given access to a chat assistant who will assist you in resolving your issues and questions.
Clickfunnel’s community component will be ready shortly, allowing you to browse resources, connect with other people using different sales funnels, and learn and grow your ideas.
The support system is rather strong and vast when compared to its competitors. It’s very beginner-friendly, you will be able to access tons of documentation with every topic discussed in detail.
Leadpage knowledge directory holds the answers to every question that you may have in the world of online marketing.
Leadpages hosts training webinars regularly to help you get the most out of their software. I particularly appreciate their large knowledge base, active blog, and marketing resource library. I wish they had a live chat option on their website, but it turns out that chat is only available for Pro and Advanced subscribers inside the Leadpages app.
Winner – Leadpages
So, before I wrap up my honest review of Clickfunnels vs Leadpages, let’s have a look at the pricing options available on these platforms.
Clickfunnel’s cost is determined by the length of the sales funnel. As a result, the more pages you have in your funnel, the more money you’ll spend.
Depending on the features you choose, Clickfunnels starts at $97 per month for the Basic plan or $297 per month for the Platinum plan.
- You can design dozens of various types of sales funnels with a single click of a button, including opt-in funnels, sales funnels, webinar funnels, subscription sites, and more.
- Compatible with your chosen shopping cart CRM and email autoresponders.
- 20 Funnels, 100 Pages, and 20,000 Monthly Visitors
- Traffic, pages, funnels, and domains are all unlimited.
- Backpack will track the clicks and sales of your affiliates.
- Take advantage of actionetics that create self-action funnels.
- Create customized follow-up sequences for each visitor, including emails, messages, and more.
Clickfunnels offers a 14-day free trial, allowing you to try out both plans before committing to a paid subscription.
Monthly and annual plans are available from Leadpages.
Both monthly and annual plan comes with standard and pro plans.
- Standard – The standard plan for Leadpages is available for $49.
The benefits included are as follows :
- You will get one website.
- Facilities include pop-up bars, alert bars.
- You can contact customer support only through emails.
- Pro – The Pro plan for Leadpages is available at $99.
The benefits included are as follows :
- You will be getting three sites.
- You get all the facilities included in the standard plan.
- Unlimited A/B standard testing is available.
- You can contact tech support through phone chat or by email.
- Standard – Paying yearly the standard plan is available for $37 per month.
The benefits included are as follows :
- You get a free custom domain and free hosting from leadpages.
- Professionally designed templates.
- You can contact tech support through chat and email.
- Pro – Paying yearly the pro plan comes at $74 per month.
The benefits included are as follows :
- Just like the standard plan you get free custom domain and hosting.
- Reach tech support through phone, chat, email.
- Unlimited A/B testing.
- Online sales and payment option is also available.
When billed annually in the case of a standard plan you get to save $144 and in the case of a pro plan you get to save $300 a year.
WELL, we all know great things come at a great price, even though the pricing plan of leadpages is less when compared to click funnels but the features available in click funnels are more in numbers and it got the right tools to build a perfect sales funnel or a landing page.
Winner – Clickfunnels
Conclusion: Clickfunnels vs Leadpages
According to my experience, if you’re looking to sell stuff online, Clickfunnels is the best all-around platform that took the idea of sales to funnel to the next level. It’s no secret that a sales funnel is the most effective technique to increase your company’s sales. It allows you to reach out to thousands of potential consumers via the internet.
Clickfunnels is the finest platform to consider if you’re seeking one of the greatest sales funnel builder platforms. You can quickly design a professional-looking sales funnel with this software. Furthermore, you have complete control over the design of your sales funnel.
If you are just new to this world of online marketing or just want to create a landing page then according to me leadpages might be the best option for you. It comes with some good built templates and features and the pricing is cheap when compared to click funnels.
Clickfunnels too provides great tools and you can also build a great landing page on this platform and if you hesitate about your decision simply go for a 14 days trial and you can get to see why I trusted click funnels over leadpages.
Finally, what do you believe is the better business decision between Clickfunnels vs Leadpages?