Continually attracting new customers and customers is key to business sales and growth.
This is where a customer relationship management (CRM) platform can help.
In today’s digital era, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is an essential component for any successful business. Keeping track of customer data and insights allow companies to build better relationships with their customers not only resulting in higher levels of customer satisfaction but also creating long-lasting loyalty.
But there’s more to it than just making sure each customer interaction is top notch; CRM can be used to analyse your entire customer database helping you to identify areas where you could increase sales or improve service delivery.
The feature-rich capabilities of a customer relationship management (CRM) system can benefit organisations across sectors. While they have a lot to offer, a well-defined methodology is needed to ensure that the tool provides the greatest value to your organisation.
You must understand why you need a CRM and how it relates to your company’s primary goals. In this blog post, we’ll be taking a deep dive into the best CRM statistics so businesses can make an informed decision about which solution might be right for them.
What is the purpose of a CRM?
Creating a CRM strategy ensures that your product is being used to its greatest potential. It describes why you’re using the product and how its impact fits into your overall business strategy and goals.
A well-defined plan also ensures that your entire organisation is on the same page and working toward the same goals.
CRM tools are really beneficial. They offer organizations a centralized platform for data organization and customer communication. Furthermore, they allow you to manage connections throughout the client’s lifetime, encompassing interactions across several multichannel touchpoints.
Those who install a CRM can benefit from this tremendous feature in a variety of ways. Creating a CRM strategy will help you uncover gaps in your current systems and procedures, allowing you to use the software most effectively for the overall health of the organization.
The ultimate list of CRM statistics for 2023 is for you!
Get a breakdown of the latest CRM facts and trends, including:
CRM Industry Trends: Using software to manage customer relationships more efficiently is not a completely new concept. However, many businesses today rely even more on CRM solutions. Factors such as customer preference have led businesses of all sizes to rapidly adopt a “fully digital” CRM strategy.
CRM Adoption Stats: Business experts expect the proliferation of CRM technology to continue for years to come. Especially as consumers say they plan to continue with new shopping behaviors post-pandemic. To meet these growing demands and ensure brand loyalty in a volatile market, businesses must use their entire toolbox.
CRM Statistics for Usage: Given the trends in CRM software, the outlook for the CRM platform market remains bright. Earlier projections indicated that the CRM market would reach $113 billion by 2027.
However, according to recent data, his CRM market worldwide could reach $129 billion by 2028 .
CRM Statistics for benefits: Software giants such as Microsoft, Zoho, and Visma continue to dominate the market. This software may continue to claim a larger market share in the future . The growth of these businesses is fueled by the increasing investment companies are making in his best-in-class CRM software. Such an investment ensures that business owners have the tools they need to maintain and improve customer relationships.
CRM Statistics for Customer Experience: Trends in CRM software show that CRMs can now do more than contact management and lead nurturing. Thanks to the amount of data they can collect, these tools now give businesses a very detailed view of their customers. Using data from CRM tools, sales and customer service teams can create a comprehensive profile of every customer they interact with.
CRM Statistics for sales: Sales teams in particular benefit from this deep customer perspective. According to a sales industry report, 70% of his sales reps believe CRM is “very important” to closing deals . Therefore, up-to-date and complete CRM data is critical to a highly successful sales team.
CRM Statistics ROI : Interestingly, experts also calculate the estimated ROI of such investments. His CRM Trends for 2022 show businesses can earn up to $30 for every dollar spent on his CRM . The potential ROI alone makes CRM technology a solid investment for any business.
Looking for more ways to increase your sales? Sign up for our free weekly revenue email newsletter. Subscribers receive expert CRM and digital marketing advice from our award-winning expert straight to the inbox.
CRM industry trends for 2023: Facts, Fiugures & Trends
Searching for the latest CRM industry trends? We’ve got you covered. Check out these impressive CRM statistics below:
Looking for the latest CRM statistics for industries ?
We’ve got you covered. Take a look at the impressive CRM stats below:
- CRM is the fastest growing software in digital marketing .
- $146 billion is the expected CRM market value by year 2028. (Source: Global Newswire)
- $69 billion is the total CRM market in 2022 and the mobile CRM market is about $15 billion. (Source: Statista)
- $35 million is the total CRM market revenue generated in the US in 2022.
- CRM cloud revenue is the CRM market value of 50% of the total. (Source: Granddviewresearch)
- 57% of companies consider CRM platforms to be the most valuable software. (Source: Finances Online)
- You can expect the market value of CRM to increase significantly each year from 2022 to 2030 By 13%,
- Around 12% of corporate marketing budgets are expected to be spent on CRM software
CRM adoption statistics for 2023
Why companies use CRM platforms What features are companies looking for in CRM software?
Here is a table showing CRM software market revenue globally from 2015- 2025:
Get answers to these questions and more with the CRM stats for 2022 below.
- Contact management feature is desired by 94% of CRM platform users.
- More than 90% of companies have employees who use CRM.
- The adoption of CRM has increased by over 13% in the last six years. (Source: Globenewswire)
- Interaction tracking solutions are required by 88% of CRM platform users. (Source: Martech zone)
- 66% of businesses switch to a new CRM because their current one doesn’t provide the capabilities they need.
- Within the first five years of operation, 65% of organisations start using a CRM.
- 40% of businesses believe that their biggest sales challenge is getting prospects to respond.
- The most challenging sales issue, according to 31% of businesses, is dealing with several decision-makers during the purchasing process. (Source: Webinarcare)
- Deal closing is the most challenging sales challenge, according to 30% of organisations.
- 28% of businesses switch to a new CRM because the one they were using before is no longer supported.
- Functionality is important to 24% of firms when selecting a CRM platform.
- Due to the difficulties of utilising their current platform, 22% of businesses switch to a new CRM.
- Usability is the most important criteria for 20% of firms when purchasing CRM software.
- Purchasing a CRM platform is one of 13% of organisations’ top sales priorities.
- Because their current platform cannot match the size of their business, 13% of organisations switch to a new CRM.
- 6% of organisations switch to a new CRM because of the pricing.
- There has been an increase in revenue by $55 bn from 2010 to 2020.
CRM usage statistics for 2023
Interested in how companies are using CRM technology? Check out these important CRM facts. Scaling customer-centered decisions and actions is the main driver behind increased investment in good CRM software
- CRM is one of the top three methods for developing tailored interactions with customers in order to promote loyalty and increase marketing ROI (ROI)
- CRM solutions are used by 91% of organisations with 10 or more workers.
- Cloud-based CRM solutions are used by 87% of enterprises.
- CRM solutions are used by 82% of businesses for sales reporting and process automation.
- 81% of CRM users utilise numerous devices to access their CRM.
- 81% of productive sales companies are more likely to use a CRM platform on a regular basis.
- To make their tasks easier, 79% of organisations utilise CRM software.
- CRM solutions are used by 55% of organisations in the United States.
- 52% of businesses use their CRM software to manage their calendars.
- Email marketing is used by 50% of organisations using their CRM platform.
- CRM tools are used extensively by 46% of sales teams.
- 46% of businesses manage quotation and proposal form submissions using CRM software.
- 44% of firms have marketing automation incorporated into their CRM platform.
- 44% of organisations use CRM software to acquire leads.
- Professional services account for 32% of CRM users.
- Retail accounts for 18% of CRM users.
- 13% of CRM users are employed in the IT industry.
- Manufacturing accounts for 13% of CRM users.
- CRM users in banking and finance account for 7% of all users.
CRM benefits along with CRM statistics for 2023
No list of CRM statistics for 2022 would be complete without exploring the benefits that this software may provide to your company. With the CRM facts below, you can see how CRM may help your organisation improve sales.
- According to 74% of organisations, CRM software has increased access to client data. CRM technology may increase the quality of communication between sales representatives.
- Mobile CRM software enhanced productivity in 50% of businesses.
- CRM software has enhanced 39% of businesses’ upsell and cross-sell attempts.
- 34% show how much productivity may be increased by implementing a CRM software.
- 27% demonstrates how a CRM software may increase client retention.
- Access to client data may reduce the sales cycle by 14%. (Source: Nucleus Research)
CRM customer experience statistics for 2023
CRM is essential for businesses to be able to deliver the best experience to their customers and prospects and drive more sales.
See these CRM statistics with facts about how this technology impacts the customer experience.
- The need of knowing customer behaviour and preferences has been identified as a significant driving factor for CRM industry growth.
- Revenue from customer services accounts for 20% of the entire CRM market value.
- Profits may grow by 95% with a 5% increase in client retention.
- Another study found that CRM software can boost revenue by up to 29%, sales forecasting accuracy up to 32%, and productivity up to 39%. (Source: Salesforce)
- Personalization, according to 90% of consumers, makes a website more enticing.
- 84% of consumers say a company’s experience is just as essential as its products and services.
- Consumers are more loyal to organisations that have excellent data security safeguards, according to 84% of respondents. (Source: Forbes)
- 80% of customers are more inclined to buy from a firm that provides a personalised experience.
- 78% of customers expect consistent interactions across departments
- 74% is how much customer satisfaction can increase by using mobile CRM software
- 73% of customers point to customer experience as an important factor in their purchasing decisions.
- Customers anticipate consistent interactions across departments (78%).
- The use of mobile CRM software can enhance customer satisfaction by 74%.
- When interacting with a firm, 69% of customers anticipate a connected experience.
- 69% of firms believe their top marketing objective is converting leads into customers.
- 67% more money is spent by loyal customers than by new consumers.
- 48% of consumers aged 18 to 24 believe artificial intelligence (AI) improves the customer experience.
- CRM software has a substantial influence on client retention, according to 47% of organisations.
- 44% of firms say their top marketing objective is growing income from existing clients.
- 16% of firms in the United States view their delivery of real-time consumer interactions across touchpoints to be effective.
CRM Sales Statistics for 2023
To grow your business, it’s important to close more deals and keep your bottom line. Luckily, a CRM can help you do just that.
Discover how this technology can boost your company’s bottom line with our impressive CRM statistics for 2023
- CRM software, social prospecting, and email engagement are some of the most popular company sales tools.
- 87% indicate how much they can enhance sales by adopting mobile CRM software. (Source: Martech zone)
- 75% of businesses say completing more transactions is their top objective, and CRM sales staff fulfil their sales targets.
- 32% of salespeople who say improvement is their top sales objective claim they spend more than an hour each day manually inputting data.
- CRM software has the potential to produce 29% of income.
CRM Statistics and ROI for 2023
When investing in software, you need to ensure that your company’s revenue increases so as not to waste resources as for any company a capital investment should only be essential and as the entire business community came to know the worth of the CRM by looking at the trends.
Learn how to achieve higher ROI with the following CRM facts:
- The average CRM ROI (300%) is $8.71 for every dollar spent.
- CRM software boost conversion rates around 245%.
- CRM platform boost revenue upto 3 times.
- CRM is used to accomplish 92% of revenue targets.
- CRM platforms may boost revenue per salesperson by 41%.
Social CRM Statistics
- Using CRM software for social media, according to 60% of businesses, has helped their bottom line.
- More than 4 billion access social media worldwide.
- Customer relationship management-reliant businesses have reported a 14.6% boost in productivity after implementing mobile CRM.
Conclusion: CRM Statistics & Trends 2023
Looking to put these amazing 2023 CRM statistics to work for your business? Are you ready to grow your business’ revenue with CRM? Bloggervoice can help.
To cut it in short, our industry-leading CRM platform can help you to manage the entire sales pipeline, from initial brand awareness to conversion. You can also track ROI, so you can allocate funds to strategies that maximize your business’s bottom line.
FAQs on CRM Statistics:
What are the latest CRM stats?
The area of digital marketing software with the quickest growth is CRM software. By 2028, the CRM industry is expected to be worth $146 billion. The CRM market has a total market value of $69 billion in 2021. $15 billion is the market size of mobile CRM worldwide. The US CRM market will generate $35 million in total sales in 2022.
What are the CRM’s four pillars?
Workforce, strategy, procedures, and technology are the four main pillars on which a successful CRM deployment is based. Each of these factors, which if disregarded, might lead to a CRM implementation failure, must be taken into account while designing any CRM process.
What are the seven CRM Cs?
The 7 C’s of CRM stand for customer centricity, corporate culture, customer experience, customer data, customer journey, consumer experience, and consumer expectation.
How is CRM performance measured?
Watch this measure over time to determine the success of your CRM. By dividing the number of qualifying leads from the previous month by the number of qualified leads from this month, you can get your lead velocity rate. After that, add 100 to the quantity of eligible leads plus the quantity from the previous month.
- Finances Online
- Grand View Research
- Global Newswire