Read our step-by-step guide to find out if there is a free trial for Jungle Scout and how to claim your free trial account.
Is there a Jungle Scout Free Trial?
Sorry to burst out of your bubble, but Jungle Scout does not offer any free trial at this time. While many sites may claim that Jungle Scout gives a 14-day free trial or 7-day free trial, Jungle Scout has officially denied it.
Here is what Jungle Scout has written in their FAQ section:
While we do not offer a free trial, we do offer a 7-day money back guarantee on our standard plans. If you decide the product isn’t the right fit within 7 days we will give you a refund, no questions asked. Simply email us at email@example.com to speak to the team.
But, don’t worry, we have got some amazing and only legit Jungle Scout Coupons & Offers for you. We constantly update this page to keep up our readers updated with any JungleScout deals and discounts.
How can I try Jungle Scout for Free?
Since Jungle Scout does not offer any free plan or a free trial, there are two ways to try Jungle Scout for free:
You can subscribe to Jungle Scout Basic plan. After the subscription, Jungle Scout gives a 7-day money-back guarantee.
Once you have tried all the features of the tool and think if this tool is fit for you, you can continue or else cancel within the 7-day period
If you want to get a real feel for the tools at your disposal and peruse the features to familiarise yourself with the workings of Jungle Scout.
A 7-day money-back guarantee, which you can use without having to justify or answer anyone about it, could be the ideal way to get your feet wet!.
I think the Basic Plan is good enough to test and try all the features of Jungle Scout.
Another way is to request for Demo and a representative will reach out to you soon.
How to get the Jungle Scout Free Trial demo?
To request the Jungle Scout free demo, scroll down to the Jungle Scout pricing page and click on the ‘Request your demo’ button.
On the next page, a demo request form will appear. Fill out this form with the details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Work Email Address
- Phone Number
- Organization Type
- Company Name
After the demo, you can decide and continue with the right Jungle Scout pricing plan.
Jungle Scout Overview
Jungle Scout is an Amazon analysis tool that helps you uncover selling products, estimate sales, conduct keyword research, and spy on competitors, all from a single, user-friendly dashboard.
Essentially, it reveals instantly which goods will be the most lucrative and easiest to expand your business with.
While Jungle Scout does not provide a free trial, our regular programs come with a 7-day money-back guarantee.
If you determine within seven days that the product does not meet your needs, we will refund your money without question.
Pros & Cons Of Jungle Scout
It helps you figure out how much competition there is by showing you how many sales the top sellers are making, letting you check their ratings and reviews, etc., and then letting you guess if the Market is right for that product.
- Helps to determine patterns for the selling of a particular product
- Jungle Scout is a Chrome extension and Web app.
- Sign up for a trial of the Web Application or Chrome Extension to use the features most suited to your brand.
- It provides your sales, revenue, sale history, reviews, and rating in an orderly, easy-to-access overview.
- It’s a useful market research tool that summarises all you need to know to sell profitably on Amazon.
- It is an accurate e-commerce database and a helpful FBA tool to have at your disposal.
- Jungle Scout Web Application includes more capabilities and a larger database to aid in market and product research.
- It also features a Product Tracker, which you can use to estimate sales based on Best Seller Rankings (BSR) or product stock.
- It’s fairly priced and available in several subscription lengths. You can extend your Subscription as you feel fit.
- Jungle Scout’s Niche Hunter lets you locate niches based on demand, competitiveness, etc.
- It gives a manufacturer, vendor, and supplier database.
- It’s cheaper and offers more features and precise data than other market research tools.
- Jungle Scout is a good FBA service to invest in to make money on Amazon.
- Manually compiling sales and product trends saves time and effort.
- The Jungle Scout Keyword Scout feature lets you enter the relevant keywords that will attract the most traffic to your listings, saving you time.
- It also enables you to establish a niche-based sales plan, which helps you target buyers.
- The Sales Recap tool shows your past seven/30 days’ sales and profits/losses.
- You may uncover products with untapped potential and make the most of them by using filters to narrow down the parameters and develop a more targeted approach to marketing.
- Jungle Scout allows you to keep track of the maximum and minimum price of a product across all sellers, your monthly profits, revenue, Amazon’s Best Sellers Ranks, your competitors’ sales, etc.
- It simplifies and speeds up list optimization.
The information provided by Jungle Scout is easy to find, and the interface is intuitive.
It’s safe to assume that purchasing a Market Research tool like Jungle Scout is a wise decision for anyone who plans to use Amazon as a genuine way of making money and who wants to set up shop on the site in a lawful manner.
Although it offers a detailed study of the product and the Market for it, going over the Market one product at a time prevents you from seeing the Market as a whole.
- The Chrome Extension is, as the name implies, only compatible with the Chrome Browser and cannot be used in conjunction with any other web browser or application.
- There is no downloadable mobile app for it.
- Deep searches for products in specific subfields or classes are possible.
Alternatives To Jungle Scout Chrome Extension
Helium 10 offers all the standard features you’d expect, in addition to adding functionality to help identify potential suppliers and allow you to benchmark your competitors.
Helium 10 was made with safety in mind from the beginning. It has recently cut down on Amazon fraud by keeping dishonest buyers from buying from sellers. When it comes to stopping Amazon fraud, things are only getting better.
It was made by people who really care about your best interests and want to make sure you are always safe and up-to-date on important parts of your business, like finances and inventory.
Also, Helium10 is used by millions of sellers and thousands of businesses all over the world to market their products on Amazon.
How do I cancel my Jungle Scout account?
There are various ways to cancel your Jungle Scout account. You can either do it using the website or via email.
How to cancel Jungle Scout using your account?
You can cancel your monthly Jungle Scout subscription from your Jungle Scout account. Here’s what you should do:
Step 1. Log in to the Jungle Scout account.
Step 2. Under Subscriptions, select Settings. Continue Cancelling
Step 3. Make a decision about why you want to terminate your subscription.
How do you use the Jungle Scout extension for free?
Follow the below steps to use the Jungle Scout extension for free:
Step 1. To get the Chrome extension for Jungle Scout, Click here and browse the official Amazon website.
Step 2. Choose the Chrome extension button next to the address bar.
Step 3. Sign in to Jungle Scout.
Step 4. If you’re shopping on Amazon, install this Chrome add-on.
How to cancel Jungle Scout via email?
If you want to cancel your Jungle Scout annual plan subscription, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell them you’d like to terminate your annual plan, and don’t forget to ask for confirmation. You can do the same if you’re having trouble canceling your monthly membership through your account.
This method of canceling your subscription may take some time because you may have to wait for a response from them.
How to cancel Jungle Scout via the website?
If you’re having difficulties canceling your Jungle Scout subscription through your account or sending an email to the company’s customer care, you can use their online contact form to contact them.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Please include your email address.
- Put the word “cancellation” in the subject line.
- Tell them you’d like to cancel your subscription.
If I Cancel Jungle Scout, Will I Get a Refund?
According to the Jungle Scout Terms of Service, pro-rated refunds are not available after cancellations.
You can cancel your Jungle Scout subscription at any time and continue to use your account until the billing cycle ends.
Despite the fact that the company does not offer prorated refunds, it does offer a money-back guarantee.
It provides a 7-day return policy, requiring you to contact customer service within 7 days of purchase to receive a refund.
Final Thoughts on Jungle Scout Free Trial
While there is no Jungle Scout trial period or free account, you can still get massive support from their customer support and community groups to get a hunch of how this tool performs.
You can even watch various tutorials and videos to get a walkthrough of Jungle Scout. If you wish to read more about Jungle Scout, you can read our detailed Jungle Scout review and see if this tool is cool for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
How genuine is Jungle Scout?
The success percentage of Jungle Scout has been determined to be 84.1%. In light of our findings, we decide to purchase three months’ worth of stock at a cost of $7,500 from a Chinese manufacturer that can produce the product for $5 each.
Can I use my personal bank account for Amazon selling?
An official business address is required for your seller account. In order to use Amazon’s currency converter, your bank account must be located in a nation where it is available. Make sure your personal financial data is correct and up to date.
What’s better helium 10 or jungle scout?
More accurately, Jungle Scout could Both programs provided the same answer for Product C’s sales volume, although Helium 10 was more precise 5 times out of 10. In contrast to Jungle Scout’s average accuracy of +256.47%, Helium 10’s was +202.89%.
How many users does Jungle Scout have?
There are currently 63k users of Jungle scout.
Does Amazon own a jungle scout?
Amazon seller software and product research tools for FBA and eCommerce businesses are provided by Jungle Scout. Maximize your profitability and dominate your market niche. Examines marketing campaign information from 2018 through 2022. The perspectives and strategies of Walmart Marketplace vendors.
What’s Amazon FBA mean?
FBA, or Fulfillment by Amazon, is a service that allows Amazon sellers to outsource their shipments to Amazon. Amazon stores, select packs, ships, and delivers the products to customers using this fulfillment method. Amazon also handles returns and customer assistance for these orders. What is the cost per item for FBA?
Can I try Jungle Scout for free?
Jungle Scout doesn’t have a free trial, but our standard plans come with a 7-day money-back guarantee. If you decide that the product doesn’t work for you within 7 days, we’ll give you a full refund. Just send an email to email@example.com to get in touch with the team.
Can you cancel Jungle Scout at any time?
You can cancel your monthly plan subscription at any time from your Jungle Scout account settings. Subscriptions can be managed from the panel accessible via Settings.
Is Jungle Scout only for Amazon?
Jungle Scout is the best place to find, launch, and sell products on Amazon and other online stores. We give sellers advanced, up-to-date tools, features, and accurate data so they can make smart decisions about their Amazon business.