In this Thrivecart Pricing article, we will look at the different pricing plans that Thrivecart has to offer and why Thrivecart is the ideal shopping cart for you. But first lets us get to know the core features that Thrivecart has to offer to better judge if they are worth it. (Why we use it.)
For eCommerce stores, a shopping cart is an extremely important component. It’s what gives your website the ability to turn a visitor into a customer. Most shopping carts have been around forever, but a new wave of shopping carts has emerged in recent years.
Thrivecart is one of these eCommerce platforms that offer shopping cart solutions. However, this platform stands out due to its intuitive design, user-friendly interface, and its numerous benefits compared to its competitors. For $495, you can get full access to Thrivecart for the rest of your life.
After you pay this one-time fee, Thrivecart won’t charge you any more monthly fees. You can try out Thrivecart’s special offer because it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Shopping cart software has traditionally been expensive, clunky, and hard to get used to. The best part of Thrivecart is, that it’s affordable and user-friendly. It gives affordable pricing plans to all its customers be they small-medium businesses or big ones. Before diving into the article checkout Latest Discount On Thrivecart to get the Lifetime deal
Thrivecart Pricing: Special Lifetime Offer (Hurry!)
It is seen that one of the most important parts of a shopping website is its shopping cart and payment page. This is the page that decides whether a customer will trust you enough to pay for a service or whether an unfamiliar boring page will scare them away.
A 40% increase in sales is seen in websites that have customized and optimized shopping carts and checkout pages. Thrivecart is by far one of the leading software to help you make these beautiful and optimized pages. But how much does it cost to make these?
As of 2022, for a limited time frame, Thrivecart will be available at the lowest price ever. Thrivecart has achieved to offer its customers a unique and never-seen-before special offer of waiving usual monthly or yearly subscription fees to give lifetime licenses to their services with just one payment.
Yes, you read that right. You have to pay only once to use this software for life. The Standard Lifetime Licence Plan is marked at 495$ and the Pro Lifetime Licence Plan is marked at 690$.
However, this will be available for limited customers and prices may increase soon the offer will end with the usual monthly fees of around 95$ monthly.
This is the perfect time to create your Thrivecart account and boost your online business. Let’s look into the details of these Thrivecart Pricing plans.
Thrivecart Pricing: At A Glance
At this moment Thrivecart offers their users two-lifetime access pricing plans.
|Thrivecart Standard Plan||Thrivecart Pro Plan|
|495$ for lifetime access to most of Thrivecart features.||690$ for all of Thrivecart’s features.(495$ +195$= Pro Package Upgrade)|
Thrivecart Pricing: Standard Plan (Lifetime Deal)
A lifetime access plan means once the payment is made you need not pay again. This means no recurring monthly charging on your credit card or any payment emails. You also are entitled to free upgrades and offers.
There might be some internal payments but that depends if you are opting to purchase something extra from Thrivecart.
Thrivecart’s Standard Pricing Plan allows you to create an online store that offers a complete shopping cart solution. It is built on top of WordPress which will add to your site’s overall ranking on search engines like Google and Bing.
This pricing plan can be used by anyone looking to open a new online store and is the most popular option for the best balance of features and price.
And truth be told for what it has to offer it’s actually cheap. Let me explain.
The Standard Plan includes the following features at $495
- Lifetime access to their Drag-and-drop visual builder and tools with free upgrades and resources.
- Learn Platform at your fingertips.
- Large gallery of highly converting templates that are also pre-tested.
- Create Unlimited Checkout pages.
- Create unlimited shopping carts.
- Advanced Integrations with marketing tools like ESPs, CRMs, analytics, social media, and so on.
- A/B split testing for all your pages created.
- Integration payments powered by Stripe or PayPal; are supported on mobiles as well.
- GDFR-compliant and secure payments.
- Email and SMS Autoresponders.
- Dashboard and Reporting Analytics.
- Automated Follow-ups to keep customers intact.
- Unlimited Upsells and Downsells with lucrative bump offers.
- 24*7 customer service.
The standard plan overall provides everything that an online business needs and without any doubt a safe place to start. But this is where things get interesting with Thrivecart Pro Plan.
Thrivecart Pricing: Pro Plan (Lifetime Deal)
Thrivecart pricing was created in such a manner that even the standard user gets access to all the building materials required to kick-start a business but with the Pro, Plan Thrivecart gets serious about profits and also encourages you to be a part of their community.
Here is what Thrivecart Pro Plan has to offer at 690$
- Everything is included in the Standard Thrivecart Pricing Plan as listed above.
- Affiliate Marketing with them as well as management systems to start your own.
- Dunning Facility to send regular reminders of due payments.
- Automated Sales Tax Calculation where you can also set up shipping, payments, and taxes, and even customize the checkout flow.
- Manage your Thrivecart account from 5 different user bases with advanced user management.
- Joint Venture Contracts for ensuring fair and automated splitting of revenue of products that are marketed in joint ventures from your website.
- Custom Domain.
- Specific Client Usage Rights.
With these added features Thrivecart Pro is by far the most popular plan, it includes all the features you need to power a store not only to sell but create an impact on your business ventures and clients. At 690$ Thrivecart still manages to include almost every feature one can think of that most of its competitors still offer for much more.
We have been a part of Thrivecart’s Pro community for quite some time and the experience is undoubtedly effortless yet powerful.
Thrivecart Pricing: How does it compare to its competitors?
Here is a comparison of how much you get compared to other competitors who charge monthly and eventually will cost you way more than Thrivecart’s one-time payment plan.
|Top Competitors||Pricing Plans||Trial Periods or Money-Back Guarantees|
|Thrivecart||Starts at 495$. Lifetime deal.||No Trials but offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.|
|Samcart||Starts at 99$ per month= 1188$ yearly||14-day free trial|
|Paykickstart||Starts at 29$ per month= 348$ yearly||14-day free trial|
|SendOwl||Starts at 9$ per month= 108$ yearly||30-day free trial|
|Shopify||Starts at 29$ per month= 348$ yearly||14-day free trial|
|GumRoad||Starts at 10$ per month= 120$ yearly||14-day free trial|
Thrivecart Core Features
- Powerful Software: A rock-solid, robust, and powerful shopping cart software for online stores that are even mobile responsive.
- Ease of use: All it takes to set up Thrivecart with your shopping website is three steps only.
- Drag and Drop Page Builder: You can easily design your online store and shopping cart page with a drag & drop page builder and the Thrivecart visual editor.
- Easy Customization: Customise your website to your unique business needs with unlimited color options, multiple features, and themes.
- Conversion Tracking: With Thrivecart not only do you create pages but also track them, and their conversion and get insights in their dashboard.
- Integrated Payments: Save Time and Money with a fully integrated Payment and Shipping Solution that you can use to process payments with Stripe or PayPal.
- Marketing Automation: Automate your e-commerce business with Product Listing and Sales Automations, Social Media Integration, and more.
- Thrivecart’s Learn: A course builder for an easy learning solution for your viewers.
- Bump Offers, Upsells, And Downsells: Increase your sales with lucrative offers designed to convert with Thrivecart.
- A/B split testing: To create the highest converting pages for your website.
- Security and Support: Security and Support have a completely secure payment pathway that is approved and compliant with all regulations. Also, get 24*7 customer service for any work hiccups.
- Flexible Pricing: With comparatively cheap pricing plans and flexible payment methods and frequent offers, discounts, and coupons Thrivecart Pricing is a plus point for their users.
Social Media Profile
Social media is a type of internet-based communication. Users of social media platforms can have conversations, share information, and create web content.
This is a friendly environment/community. Everyone deserves to be treated with dignity. Healthy debates are natural, but they must be carried out with decency. ThriveCart Academy has 12.6k Facebook fans.
ThriveCart On Twitter
Set up the ThriveCart trigger and watch the magic happen on Twitter. The automation tools provided by Zapier make it simple to connect ThriveCart and Twitter. Thrivecart has 104 Followers on Twitter.
ThriveCart Linkedin profile
Entrepreneurs’ cart, funnel, and course creator. Sales, metrics, subscriptions, affiliates, and online courses are all powered by this platform.
Thrivecart Pricing: Is it Worth it?
The answer to this million-dollar question is a big resounding yes. If you’re looking for eCommerce software, we highly recommend Thrivecart. It’s the most popular eCommerce platform on the market and has a ton of useful features and integrations.
This also happens to be the perfect time for you to grab your own Thrivecart account that you will get at an amazing special lifetime offer that cannot be missed. We will keep you updated with the latest updates from Thrivecart and until then happy sales.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does Thrivecart cost?
As of February 2022, Thrivecart for a very limited period will cost 495$ for a standard lifetime license and 690$ for a pro lifetime license to use all the services and features of Thrivecart with free upgrades and resources. For complete details refer to our Thrivecart Pricing article above.
Does Thrivecart Take A Percentage Of Your Sales?
No, with the lifetime license plans Thrivecart is barring any fee collection from your personal sales. You have to only pay for your account in Thrivecart.
Will The Standard And Pro Thrivecart Account Always Be A One-Time Fee?
The one-time fee payment for a lifetime deal with Thrivecart is part of their special lifetime offer which is available for a very limited period and limited customers as well. They will soon be charging monthly fees like they previously did.
Does Thrivecart have an affiliate program?
They have a pretty well-known affiliate program that is pretty lucrative for someone who can create a quality website or landing page. You can also set up your affiliate programs using Thrivecart and earn commissions.
Does Thrivecart offer a free trial?
Currently, with the limited lifetime access plans, Thrivecart does not offer a free trial but directly jumps to a money-back policy of about 30 days. With reversion to the monthly plans, they will soon restart their free trial period of about 14 days.
Is ThriveCart Pro worth it?
The Standard edition includes nearly all of the functionality available in Thrivecart. However, for an additional $195 (still a one-time price), you can upgrade to the Pro edition, which includes features like sales tax computation and joint venture contracts. Thrivecart Standard and Thrivecart Pro both provide good value for money.
What is ThriveCart?
ThriveCart is a shopping cart platform that helps companies increase revenue by creating high-converting cart pages.
Does ThriveCart work with Squarespace?
ThriveCart may be used with any website platform (SquareSpace, Wix, Weebly, WordPress, and so on…)… Affiliate sales can be tracked (Pro Account Required) One-page websites with built-in checkout are possible.
Does thriveCart work with WordPress?
The ability to add one-click upsells and order bumps during the checkout process will help you increase revenue because up to 50% of customers will receive the add-on. ThriveCart is a great alternative for anyone running membership sites or digital downloads because it integrates seamlessly with WordPress and Wishlist Member.
how do I use thriveCart in WordPress?
FTP or your WordPress admin panel are both options for uploading. Simply activate the plugin after it has been uploaded, then go to the FastFlow settings page and enter your ThriveCart key. Then, add your ThriveCart product ID to the Fast Member product you want to integrate.