Are you looking for the updated Jungle Scout pricing and plans for 2023? How much does Jungle Scout cost monthly? Is there a Jungle Scout annual subscription?
Jungle Scout is the industry’s all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon and beyond, and it can help you establish, run, and develop a lucrative business.
Jungle Scout is the ideal partner for success on Amazon, with capabilities to enhance product research, gain reviews, and streamline finances and inventory. You’ll also get the best customer service available.
Jungle Scout Discount Code (Save $549) 2023
Now you can get up to 55% Off On Jungle Scout plans. Save more than $549 NOW.
No coupon code required! Just use our link to jump to the Jungle Scout discount page and you will have the discount applied automatically.
(The SUMMER SALE has just gone live Try Now🔥)
Jungle Scout Pricing Plans 2023
As the popularity of selling online grows, our plans enable consumers to benefit from the eCommerce boom by providing cheap tools to help them thrive – without sacrificing quality or data integrity.
Jungle Scout pricing plans are for two different users: Standard plans & Packages for Business. Jungle Scout also offers a 55% yearly discount on its pricing plans. Besides, you would also get Jungle Scout discount code 2022 with additional discounts.
The standard plan has three main pricing plans:
This plan costs $49/month.
With the Jungle Scout Browser Extension included in this package, you can quickly validate product ideas or thoughts. If you choose a monthly plan, it will cost you $49 per month.
When you choose the yearly plan, you can save up to 40% on the cost. It will cost you $29 per month after the reduction, which is nearly half the price.
Basic Plan features:
- Single User License
- Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox Extension
- Product Search
- Keyword Research
- Supplier Search
- View Old Data & many others
Suite plan monthly subscription costs $69/month.
One of Jungle Scout’s most popular subscription packages is the Suite plan.
You should get this Jungle Scout plan if you wish to run your Amazon business expertly. It offers everything you need to find new products and expertly manage your Amazon business.
Suite plan features:
- All Basic Plan Features
- Automated Review
- Add more user capability
- Keyword Analysis
- In-depth product tracking
- Advanced selling features
Grab this plan with a massive & exclusive offer today or never if you want more users, data, and accessibility.
A monthly plan gives you access to all of Jungle Scout’s basic and advanced capabilities. These subscription packages are typically used by Pro-Amazon Sellers.
Furthermore, the monthly subscription costs $129 per month, which is pretty pricey.
However, if you choose an annual plan, you will only have to pay $84 per month, for a total of $999 every year. On the package subscription/renewal, you can save more than $550. Isn’t it both shocking and incredible for you?
Professional plan features:
- All-Suite Plan Features
- 1000 ASINs Tracking
- Up to 6 user compatibility
- Product Tracker access data for up to 6 months
- Last 2 years of Keyword Data analysis.
Which Jungle Scout Plan is right for me?
The membership options available through Jungle Scout make it easier to pick which tools are suitable for you right now.
The Professional plan is the best option if you’re an experienced seller with a team of three or more. Although the Suite plan allows you to add more users/seats, the Professional plan is much less expensive.
You can also provide various rights to each seat. Your staff will only be able to access what you want them to.
If you’re new to Amazon and want all the tools you’ll need to establish a successful business, opt for the Suite package.
However, if you need more additional features like the Jungle Scout training, live Q&A, and onboarding support, Jungle Scout has a package plan for the customers.
Jungle Scout Packages Pricing 2023
Jungle Scout offers a package plan for businesses and individuals with features like onboarding training, an academy, and Q&A.
Jungle Scout Start-up Suite
Jungle Scout is ideal for sellers who want to start selling on Amazon as soon as possible and learn to sell.
This plan is available for a 3-Month and costs $189/user seat.
Here are some quick features of the Start-up suite:
- Opportunity Score
- Request review
- Inventory Manager
- Supplier Tracker
- Inventory manager
- 24/7 Customer support
- Priority Onboarding
- Product data base
- Extensive customer support.
Jungle Scout Entrepreneur Suite
Jungle Scout is perfect for Amazon sellers who want to study the ins and outs of the platform before launching their products.
Entrepreneur Suite costs $349/user seat for a period of 6 months.
Jungle Scout Freedom Builder Bootcamp
The Jungle Scout Bootcamp is perfect for sellers who want to master the FBA process and establish a business that will allow them to attain financial independence.
The Freedom builder Bootcamp plan costs $999/user seat for 1-year.
Update: Jungle Scout Summer Sale Pricing
Jungle Scout offers some amazing discounts and offers throughout the year. These discounts may be valid for a limited time period.
The latest Jungle Scout pricing plans can give you discounts of as much as $250.
Additionally, you get to choose four pricing plans.
- The suite plan costs $149 for 3-months.
- The suite plan costs $449 for a 1-year subscription.
- The professional plan costs $649 for a 1-year subscription.
- The master Bundle plan costs $999 for a 1-year subscription.
Pros & Cons Of Jungle Scout
It helps you figure out how much competition there is by showing you how many sales the top sellers are making, letting you check their ratings and reviews, etc., and then letting you guess if the Market is right for that product.
- Helps to determine patterns for the selling of a particular product
- Jungle Scout is a Chrome extension and Web app.
- Sign up for a trial of the Web Application or Chrome Extension to use the features most suited to your brand.
- It provides your sales, revenue, sale history, reviews, and rating in an orderly, easy-to-access overview.
- It’s a useful market research tool that summarises all you need to know to sell profitably on Amazon.
- It is an accurate e-commerce database and a helpful FBA tool to have at your disposal.
- Jungle Scout Web Application includes more capabilities and a larger database to aid in market and product research.
- It also features a Product Tracker, which you can use to estimate sales based on Best Seller Rankings (BSR) or product stock.
- It’s fairly priced and available in several subscription lengths. You can extend your Subscription as you feel fit.
- Jungle Scout’s Niche Hunter lets you locate niches based on demand, competitiveness, etc.
- It gives a manufacturer, vendor, and supplier database.
- It’s cheaper and offers more features and precise data than other market research tools.
- Jungle Scout is a good FBA service to invest in to make money on Amazon.
- Manually compiling sales and product trends saves time and effort.
- The Jungle Scout Keyword Scout feature lets you enter the relevant keywords that will attract the most traffic to your listings, saving you time.
- It also enables you to establish a niche-based sales plan, which helps you target buyers.
- The Sales Recap tool shows your past seven/30 days’ sales and profits/losses.
- You may uncover products with untapped potential and make the most of them by using filters to narrow down the parameters and develop a more targeted approach to marketing.
- Jungle Scout allows you to keep track of the maximum and minimum price of a product across all sellers, your monthly profits, revenue, Amazon’s Best Sellers Ranks, your competitors’ sales, etc.
- It simplifies and speeds up list optimization.
The information provided by Jungle Scout is easy to find, and the interface is intuitive.
It’s safe to assume that purchasing a Market Research tool like Jungle Scout is a wise decision for anyone who plans to use Amazon as a genuine way of making money and who wants to set up shop on the site in a lawful manner.
Although it offers a detailed study of the product and the Market for it, going over the Market one product at a time prevents you from seeing the Market as a whole.
- The Chrome Extension is, as the name implies, only compatible with the Chrome Browser and cannot be used in conjunction with any other web browser or application.
- There is no downloadable mobile app for it.
- Deep searches for products in specific subfields or classes are possible.
Alternatives To Jungle Scout Chrome Extension
1. Helium 10
Helium 10 offers all the standard features you’d expect, in addition to adding functionality to help identify potential suppliers and allow you to benchmark your competitors.
Helium 10 was made with safety in mind from the beginning. It has recently cut down on Amazon fraud by keeping dishonest buyers from buying from sellers. When it comes to stopping Amazon fraud, things are only getting better.
It was made by people who really care about your best interests and want to make sure you are always safe and up-to-date on important parts of your business, like finances and inventory.
Also, Helium10 is used by millions of sellers and thousands of businesses all over the world to market their products on Amazon.
AMZScout is a website as well as an extension for your web browser that assists you in locating things that you can sell on Amazon. Utilizing AMZScout can result in a variety of positive outcomes.
One benefit is that it will show you what other vendors are doing, which will enable you to replicate their strategies and increase your profits.
In addition to this, it provides information regarding trends, which enables you to determine exactly what it is that your customers want and then provide it to them.
In addition, these outcomes are supported by extensive statistics, which allows you to determine with absolute certainty whether or not the concept is a good one.
Ecommerce will be more popular than it has ever been in 2022. Joining Amazon’s selling community at this moment is ideal.
Jungle Scout provides all the tools you need to take your business to the next level, no matter where you are on your seller journey. Take a look at our price page for more information and to get started right away!
Do you have any Jungle Scout pricing-related questions or comments? Please let us know in the comments section below.
FAQs on Jungle Scout Pricing Plans
Is Jungle Scout Worth It?
In my opinion, Jungle Scout offers incredible value for money. When it comes to the features and tools that Jungle Scout offers, you wouldn’t find any other Amazon FBA tool on such a budget. From keyword scout to product tracking, product research to rank tracking, and much more, Jungle Scout does an amazing job as an FBA research tool.
Does Jungle Scout have a free version?
Unfortunately, No. Jungle Scout does not have a free plan or version. Although, there is always a 7-day money-back guarantee that comes with Jungle Scout.
Can I cancel Jungle Scout?
Yes. You can cancel Jungle Scout within 7-days of purchase to get a 100% refund. If you cancel after 7 days, you won’t get a refund.